top of page


We do not buy Catalytic Converters

Recyclable Materials Not Accepted Without

"Proof of Ownership"

You will need proof that these materials are yours. 



538.26 Certain acts and practices prohibited.—

It is unlawful for a secondary metals recycler to do or allow any of the following acts:


Manhole cover

Electric Light Pole or other utility structure and its fixtures, wires, and hardware that are readily identifiable as connected to the utility structure

Guard Rail

Street Sign, traffic sign, or traffic signal and its fixtures and hardware

Funeral marker or funeral vase

Shopping cart

Storm grate

Communication, transmission, distribution, and service wire from a utility, including copper or aluminum bus bars, connectors, grounding plates, or grounding wire

Historical Marker

Railroad Equipment, including, but not limited to, a tie plate, signal house, control box, switch plate, E clip, or rail tie junction

Any Metal Item that is observably marked upon reasonable inspection with any form of the name, initials, or logo of a governmental entity, utility company, cemetery, or railroad

Copper, Aluminum or Aluminum-Copper condensing or evaporator coil, including its tubing or rods, from an air-conditioning or heating unit. Excluding coils from window air-conditioning or heating units and motor vehicle air-conditioning or heating units

Aluminum or Stainless Steel container or bottle designed to hold propane for fueling forklifts

Stainless steel beer keg

Catalytic Converter or any nonferrous part of a catalytic converter unless purchased as part of a motor vehicle

Metallic Wire that has been burned in whole or in part to remove insulation

Brass or Bronze commercial valve or fitting, referred to as a “fire department connection and control valve or an “FDC valve,” that is commonly used on structures for access to water for the purpose of extinguishing fires

Brass or Bronze commercial potable water backflow preventer valve that is commonly used to prevent backflow of potable water from commercial structures into municipal domestic water service systems

Brass water meter

Brass sprinkler head used in commercial agriculture


In order to recycle any of the materials stated above you will need to bring in proof of ownership. 

Examples of "Proof of Ownership" are as follows:

  Title or Deed

  Receipt of Purchased Item

Catalytic Converter are on the list as this list is from the State of Florida, we DO NOT buy these at all.

bottom of page